Congratulations

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Congratulations

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Al Barr
      Participant

Mr. Steve Gilley gave a fine shooting exhibition at Reese Bottom on Saturday. Dropping only one point out of 600 at 600 yards. Fine shooting Steve! Couldn’t be done by a nicer man.

Al Barr

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Mr. Al, Mr. Gilley has set the bar mighty high. When he gets that neck and shoulder well, he will be hard to handle. There was another good shooter that had a personal first that I failed to mention. Sam Ent?????(sp), my personal scorer, mentioned that he shot his first clean target with a sling gun. Congratulations Sam, division winner. Good shooting, WWE

Good job Steve Gilley……

Dennis Gray
      Participant

GREAT JOB STEVE!!!! I HATE TO MISS ANY MATCH, BUT IF I HAD TO MISS ONE I GUESS THAT WAS THE ONE. SOUNDED LIKE STEVE PUT THE SMOKE ON EVERYONE THAT DAY. I WAS ACTUALLY IN VEGAS AND GOT A PHONE CALL FROM THE RANGE THAT DAY. BOY, GOOD & EXCITING NEWS TRAVELS FAST. WHEN I GOT BACK, THE FIRST THING I DID WAS CHECK THE SITE. LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF YOU GUYS SHOT WELL. A LOT OF X’S. CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU GOOD SHOOTERS.

Mike Reekie
      Participant

Scores like that make it quite clear: I am competing against myself and my previous best scores. I can’t come close to 599 or 600, but I will keep trying. See you at the range.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.