August In The Books

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room August In The Books

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

First off, I apologize for this being so late on Sunday night getting posted. It has taken me twice as much time getting all of this uploaded as you guys spent shooting yesterday. Be sure and check out the ‘Home’ page and the ‘Results’ page for the latest updates. Click on the photos to enlarge and enjoy the videos. Success at Reese Bottom will make you famous. Thanks again for all of you that showed up yesterday and especially the several new folks. The weather was beautiful, somewhat cooler, and the competition was fierce. We had a one point winner and a group winner that won by a whopping .010″. Someone mentioned that if a shooter held his index finger and thumb together and separated them until one could not feel the other[that is .010″]. That is not much difference for two groups of five shots. Congratulations to all the winners and I would like to apologize to Mr. Mike for me being an Indian Giver{not intentional and thanks for being so understandable} Happy to report that I am on the mends and had I been able to shoot yesterday, the scores probably would have been higher and the groups might have been smaller. Mark your calenders for September 20, 2014 is the date for our next Mid Range Prone Match that Britt Jones over at Backwater Custom Firearms will be sponsoring. Shoot Small, WWE

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Wynne Echols.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.