April Prone Match

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room April Prone Match

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks Wynne and Britt for another great match. I enjoyed it and learned that you need to look at flag before each shot when there is no mirage! Need to take some lessons from Mr. Collins on shooting from a bipod!

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Thanks Steve. Everyone be sure and check the ‘Results’ page for a listing of today’s winners[and losers]. Sorry, we did not get any random photos today. The Canon locked up taking pictures of the winners. There were several first time visitors to Reese Bottom today and everyone left about 4″ taller than they arrived. One guy said “you weren’t lying when you said this stuff was sticky” Contrats to the winners and all I will say is that the .223 acted like it had never shot before. Just a reminder, May, June, July, and August will all be shot from the benches with the next mid range prone match scheduled for September. Mama always told me that nothing was ever as bad as it might seem. Thanks again, WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Steve, one more comment. I had a spotting scope set up looking at the 450 yard flag and I still cannot figure out what I am looking at or for. WWE

Bob Walters
      Participant

Thanks for hosting a great match Saturday. The men from Baldwin County didn’t exactly cover ourselves with glory, but we had a wonderful time We’re already making plans to return in September for your next F-Class match.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Bob Walters.
      Attachments:
        Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

Bob, first off, I am glad that you fellows have found your way to Reese Bottom and thanks for joining the forums. Your photo and comment above are exactly what this forum needs, so thank you. Please help me find topics that will pull comments out of other good shooters and forum members. Your scores got better with each target and I was most impressed with your .223 shooting a 197 on the third target[while mine was shooting a 181]. You commented to me that the condition was consistent, which I did’t see, please comment on what you determined to be consistent. Thanks again and hope to see you soon, WWE
        ps. if you need some help with your avatar, email me a picture.

Sam Entrican
      Participant

OMG! Britt Jones is shooting F-class. Must be an error on the results page. Lol

Anonymous
      Inactive

So true about the flags. Would be interesting to shoot some 10 shot relays without pulling target down to spot last hit. Wonder how much the scores would drop!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.