April 2020 Mid Range Prone Match Alternate Shot

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room April 2020 Mid Range Prone Match Alternate Shot

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I am going to go ahead and announce the April 2020 format. It will be something a little different so bare with me. The match will be a Mid Range Prone match shot with the registered shooters being paired up to shoot alternate shot. The committee of one will divide the shooters into pairs. Each pair of good shooters will shoot at the same time but shooting alternate shots. The paired shooters will be allowed to discuss each shot and coach one another. This should accomplish a couple of things: something different and shooting up less components. I will need everyone’s help pulling this off. I plan to pair an Open rifle with a TR rifle so those of you with both type rifles will need to offer to shoot the rifle needed to square up the match. I will talk more about this at this month’s match and shortly after the first of the month. Will need to limit to the first 24 registered good shooters so please plan to help me come up with the needed number of shooters. Should be fun and competitive. WWE

Jessie Smith
      Participant

I will be shooting 308 bipod

Wynne Echols
        Keymaster

You have jumped the gun here but you are in. Please re enter when the topic goes up around the first of the month. WWE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.