April 2017 Bench Rest Results

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room April 2017 Bench Rest Results

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

I have posted the results from the match today on the ‘Result Page’. Remember to click to enlarge. I apologize for the opening photo, but the fellow has gotten his act together as of late and we are all proud for the ‘Champion Sniper’ and his support of Reese Bottom. I have also updated the ‘Home Page’ and the random photos taken today are in an album on the ‘Photo Page’. Reese Bottom welcomed a larger than usual crowd of good shooters today with 24 rifles participating in the three divisions. One guy won his wife a can of weed eater gas and the food was delicious. Please do not expect on being fed that well every month unless others step up to the plate. Congratulations to all of the winners, esp. Ad, and please notice that Wynne moved up from ‘DAL’ to “middle of the pack”. We hope that all of you had safe travels home and thanks again to all that helped today and for others that support Reese Bottom. WWE

ps. for those looking at the results that were not at the shoot today, target 1 was 5@400, target 2 was 10@400, target 3 was 5@500 and target 4 was 10@500.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Wynne Echols.

Thanks Mr. Wynne and Reese Bottom has been good to all who has got to shoot there with a very Safe and nice clean range. It’s just not every day someone as your self provides such a great place to shoot and support the sport as you do.

Thanks Mr. Wynne for all you do for the people and myself at Reese Bottom……

Jeff Fish
      Participant

I second that. Its an extremely nice and wonderful place to shoot, but its definitely the people and their generosity that make it special. I appreciate the hospitality and camaraderie of everyone. It makes it that more enjoyable.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.