An Email that I Received

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room An Email that I Received

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

The following is the contents of an email that I received today. It appears to be in central Tennessee. I am almost positive that Gunny used to shoot there often. If anyone had any interest, we could probably get up with Mr. Roland for more information.

more details »

ORSA Long Range Rifle Clinic
      Hi, hope everyone is ready to start out the 2015 shooting season after all the snow and Ice we have had. This weekend we will be hosting a Long Range Rifle Clinic for new shooters. We will start out at the 600 yard line and once all the new shooters have completed the 600 yard line we will move back to the 1000 yard line. So please pass the word around if you know of any new shooters that would like to attend. We will start at the clubhouse at 9 am for a safety briefing and a short introduction to the sport. By10:30 we will be squading new shooters with coaches. So if you would like to join us on Sunday for the LR rifle clinic please send me an email.The clinic is open to all classes that can safely shoot and hit the target at 600 before moving back to 1000 yards. Also there will be no 30 Cal 168 SMK past 600 yards.

The cost of the clinic for new shooters is $20 and no charge for coaches.

Also there is a CMP Clinic on Saturday and you can contact Mike Glasman.

Thank you,
      Phil Hendra
      865-386-6834
      phil@proneshooter.com

When
      Sun Mar 1, 2015 9am – 3pm Eastern Time

Where
      Oak Ridge Sportsman Association (map)

Calendar
      Philip Hendra

Who
      (Guest list is too large to display)

Going? Yes – Maybe – No more options »

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.