About Ready to Scream !!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room About Ready to Scream !!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

As mentioned earlier, when I got ready to update the May match results, I logged on and found out that the website had auto updated. That means that I have to learn how all over again. I have finally got everything up but it is all out of proportion and not properly aligned. Please bare with me on this one until I can get some help going forward. It was good to get back to shooting and seeing everybody. Hopefully we will proceed going forward without interruption. I think that I punched everybody’s ‘Begin Record’ button but my own. On the first target, I forgot to punch the button and shot my group as sighter shots and the program did not measure the group size so if you look and see a 5″ group, it was not earned but I had to either remove my name or enter a number for the program to tally up. Sorry, but I get lost from time to time with all that is going on. I hope that everyone was as glad as I was to get back to shooting. It seemed like it had been forever. I thought that I had become the proud new owner of a nice protektor rear bag and mat but someone called and claimed the thing.

Plans are to announce the June match around the first Sunday in June. Should be something a little different, so stay in touch. WWE

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

After digging through the help section on the website, I found out that there is a plugin that will allow you to do it the old way. Two or three have asked why the results would not enlarge where old eyes could read them. Well, hopefully now you can click on the photo as always to enlarge the picture. We are still having issues with the personal info and the ability to register so bare with us. Notice anything, let me hear from you. WWE

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.