2016 World Open

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room 2016 World Open

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Just as reminder to all you good shooters, they are shooting the ‘World Open’ this weekend on a mountain top just out of Williamsport, PA. Follow the results at http://www.pa1000yard.com. Look for Dave Burkart, Allen Shively, and David Gardner who all forum members. The hosting club claims to be the oldest in the country and they always attract many of the east coast’s best shooters. Talked with Gardner yesterday and he mentioned that the registrations were off somewhat this year. Be sure and check on these good shooters, WWE

Anonymous
      Inactive

Will be watching the results. Hope the weather is great and some really tight groups are shot! Good luck Dave, Allen, and David. May the winds blow in your favor!!

Allen Shively
      Participant

I know its been a while since I have been on the site, but with school starting back up I have some free time to surf the web a little. Would like to post a pic of me and a friend Chuck Lentz with the scopes we won. Chuck finished first in LG group. I finished second for score and second overall in LG also winning a NF benchrest scope!!!!! The conditions were tough, and you had to be a runner if you wanted to score well!!!! lots of wind and lots of mirage. Must say the new dasher biuld performed great this summer!!!!! I also shot a 2.173 perfect 50 score at the WVA state Chamionship!!!! finished runner up again!!!! in LG overall. Our last matches are this weekend. Shoot straight keep em in the middle!!!

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Congrats to forum member Allen Shively for his good shooting all summer. Allen sent me a couple of pictures this week of one of his prizes and a very good group that he shot at 1000 yards.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.