Vacation Week for me.

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Vacation Week for me.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I’m on vacation this week and neck surgery is next month and I would like to get my BR shooting this week. I’m just looking for a starting point with the 105 grain bullet not wanting to shoot a hot load, mild to get the barrel broke in so I know someone can help me out here. It’s looking like I’ll be shooting the BR until I can get back to my 308 and hope it’s long a long road to recovery. I know it will give someone a little hope that the 308 will not be shooting in the 308 class and hope I can the shoot the BR as good or better than my 308. I’m not trying to sound like a old nut bragging but it’s been a fun ride and I’ve had so much fun with all the shooters at Reese Bottom, Bar3 and Gabriel Creek. With that being said Good Luck to all the shooters and 308-223 shooters at Reese Bottom until I return, hopefully stronger and shooter better than ever.

Thanks Mr. Wynne for all you have done at Reese Bottom……Reese Bottom is my favorite place to shoot.

brett collins
      Participant

SURRELL
      29.8-30.2gr of varget will do the job

Al Barr
      Participant

Surrell, good luck with your neck surgery; we’ll be pulling for you.

brett collins
      Participant

SURRELL good luck with your surgery and give us an update on how you’re doing

Thanks Al and Brett……

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.