Nightforce 12-42X56 NP-2DD Benchrest Scope.

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Nightforce 12-42X56 NP-2DD Benchrest Scope.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I am looking for the best price on the Nightforce Benchrest Scope 12-42X56 NP-2DD if someone can help me out on this maybe I could get my Benchrest Rifle going.MR Wynne said when I starting shooting off a mechanical rest I have to give up my BDUs I guess it could happen but don’t bank on it.
      Thanks

Anonymous
      Inactive

Optics Planet normally have good prices on NF scopes.

Dennis Gray
      Participant

SURRELL YOU CAN ALSO LOOK AT SCOPEUSOUT.COM. THE # IS 704/824/7511. THIS IS THE GUY THAT BUILT THE WAR EAGLE GUN FOR ME. I HAVE BOUGHT 2 OR MAYBE 3 NFORCE SCOPES FROM HIM. IF YOU CALL, ASK TO SPEAK WITH BILL SHEHANE. HE IS FUN GUY TO TALK TO. A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE. HE HOLDS SEVERAL DIFFERENT TYPES OF TITLES FAR AS SHOOTING COMPETITION GOES. IF YOU DO, BE SURE & TELL HIM I SAID HELLO.

Dennis Gray
      Participant

SURRELL, ALSO NOT TELLING YOU WHAT TO BUY, BUT I WOULD BUY THE 15X55X52. I THING YOU CAN GET THE EXTRA MAGNIFICATION FOR I THINK THE SAME MONEY.

Al Barr
      Participant

Some writers and some shooters are saying that the glass is superior in the 15-55. FWIW, I have not looked through one. My 12-42BR has been good for me. Several for sale on 6BR.com; including one nib.

Brad Mitchell
      Participant

They come up for sale on accurate shooter almost daily. I got one last year on there for 1050$. I’ve seen a few in that range in the last 2 weeks.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.