Electronic Targets.

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Electronic Targets.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

These new Electronic Targets are the new Reese Bottom, I will have to say that I just love the way they report your score right after the shot. The only problem I had with them was that one 9 which was my fault and kept me from my first 200, but was happy with the 199 score. I will say that wind today was a score killer.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

A big thank you to the seventeen good shooters that volunteered to be the first ever e-targeters. All in all I think that things went better than I gave them credit. We noticed a few glitches but nothing major. Daryl White reminded me today that we have been shooting now for parts of eight years and I must say that I have never ever seen conditions like the ones today. Several of the good shooters shot well and are to be commended for their effort. I would think the gust were easily 15 to 20 mph on top of the 500 yard hill and the direction was switchy. I am having trouble with the score spreadsheet and will get the son in law to fix it for me tomorrow and hopefully have pictures and results by tomorrow night. Thanks again for those that came and shot or spectated and for putting up with my impatient self. Having only the three targets limits things somewhat and I just want to see it work well for everyone. Thanks, WWE

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Wynne Echols.
      Phillip Boykin
      Participant

I really enjoyed those e targets! They’re very easy to use and convenient with instant feedback. Didn’t do too bad today considering the windy conditions. I’m shooting with a new barrel and liking it so far. Can’t wait till next F class!

scott parten
      Participant

This was my first time shooting electronic targets. I really liked the instant feedback. Thanks for all your efforts Mr. Wynne.
      It wouldn’t be the same without the ‘coaching’ you provide everyone…..

Wynne Echols
      Keymaster

Surrell, congrats on the 199. BUT!! We were all back at the computer watching and I think it was shot #19. Our question to you: did it maybe get in your throat? lol. WWE

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.