Reply To: May 2019 Mid Range Match Registration !!!

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room May 2019 Mid Range Match Registration !!! Reply To: May 2019 Mid Range Match Registration !!!

Wynne Echols
Keymaster

I said that I would update every few days. All registrants so far are listed above, none have registered by phone. We have 10 good shooters so far on our way to 24, we hope. Please make all of your buddies aware that I would like for them to be registered by Thursday the 16th. Do not plan to take any walk ups on the morning of the match. Weather permitting, we are supposed to be getting a new 40′ X 26′ metal shed on Friday. Had hoped to pour a little more concrete before the building got here but that did not happen. We have put up the fourth target and bought new scorers tablets so things are improving. Fed Ex delivered 6 new mats today, making 8 total so you the good shooter should only need to bring yourself, gun, rest, and ammo. Reese Bottom should furnish the rest of what is needed. I will have drinks and plan to cook Conecuh hot dogs for lunch. Please pass the word and hope to see at least 24 of you on the 18th. WWE