Reply To: SEB JoyPod

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room SEB JoyPod Reply To: SEB JoyPod

Dennis Gray
Participant

AL, I HAVE BOTH THE NEO SEB REST & THE JOY POD. I HAVE HAD MY JOYPOD FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS, AND HAVE NOT EVEN TAKEN IT OUT OF THE BOX. I CANT SAY ABOUT THE JOY POD BUT ON THE NEO SEB I CAN SAY IT DOES NOT MOVE. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HOLD THE JOY STICK. BEFORE I BOUGHT, I DID TALK TO PEOPLE THAT HAD BEEN SHOOTING OFF OF THEM FOR YEARS. JUST LIKE THEY TOLD ME THE JOY STICK DOES FILL LIKE IT WOULD MOVE ON YOU, BUT IT DOES NOT. THEY ALL SAID YOU WOULD WANT TO ADJUST ON THE TENSION ON THE JOYSTICK, BUT LEAVE IT ALONE. MR BILL SHEHANE SHOOTS FROM THE SEBS. DONT NO IF YOU KNOW HIM OR NOT, BUT HE IS A GREAT GUY TO TALK TO AND IM SURE HE COULD TELL YOU A LOT ABOUT THE REST. HE SHOOTS AT A VERY MUCH HIGHER LEVEL THAN I DO. I THINK HE HOLDS SEVERAL DIFFERENT TITLES. I DO HAVE HIS NUMBER IF YOU NEED IT. THE LAST F CLASS SHOOT AT MR WYNNES WAS THE SECOND TIME I USED THE NEO SEB. THE FIRST TIME WAS BENCH REST, AND IT DID TAKE LITTLE GETTING USE TO. I KIND OF ADJUSTED TO IT A LITTLE BETTER TO IT, AND REALLY LIKED IT. I SOLD THE OTHER JOYPOD TO STEVE GILLEY. HE MAY BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU SOME INFO ON IT. THEY DO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE VERY WELL CONSTRUCTED.