Brad, you know how it is this time of the year, these showers pop up and may flood a few minutes or an hour or so. I don’t put a lot of faith in these forecast right now. We are calling for 60% chance tomorrow. I’m not speaking for Wynne, but we all love to shoot so much I’m sure we will wait a shower out for a while, but just hard to say what the weather may do. Just a roll of the dice I guess. Hope you can make it, but if you decide not to, keep us in mind for next month. We will be shooting a benchrest match then. Hope to see you tomorrow.