Reply To: Tornado's

Forums Reese Bottom Chat Room Tornado's Reply To: Tornado's

#1028
Wynne Echols
Keymaster

Brent, I noticed that you maybe tried to upload a photo. If you have not already, read the topic ‘how to attach a photo’. One forum member misunderstood what I was trying to say about reducing the size of the photo file. If you use the method described, reduce the size for 100% to 20%, not by 20% which leaves the file size at 80% of the original. Now that is a lot of %s. I would love to help out if needed. WWE